- Arithmetic Operators - Used when we need to perform arithmetical task.
- Assignment Operators - Used to assign values.
- Comparison Operators - Used to compare between two variables or values.
- Logical (Relational) Operators - Used to connect multiple expressions to evaluate and return boolean value (true/false).
- Bitwise Operators - Used to perform bitwise (bit-wise or bit-by-bit) operations.
- Ternary/Conditional Operators - Used as an alternative to if...else
- typeof Operator - Used to get the type of variable.
- instanceof - Used to check whether the prototype property of a constructor appears in the prototype chain of an object or not.
« Previous Tutorial Next Tutorial »
Follow/Like Us on Facebook
Subscribe Us on YouTube