- About Us
- Contact Us
- Computer Programming
- Learn Python
- Python Keywords
- Python Built-in Functions
- Python Examples
- Learn C++
- C++ Examples
- Learn C
- C Examples
- Learn Java
- Java Examples
- Learn C#
- Learn Objective-C
- Web Development
- Learn HTML
- Learn CSS
- Learn SQL
- Learn PHP
Your privacy is important to us at CodesCracker.com, and we are committed to explaining how we collect, store, and use your information when you visit https://codescracker.com. If you have any concerns or queries about your privacy rights, this policy provides detailed information. If you find any misalignment with our policies, we kindly request that you refrain from using our services. For further clarification or concerns, please feel free to contact us through the channels mentioned in the "Contact Us" section below.
What Information Do We Collect?
In delivering our services, we gather two types of information:
1. Personal Information You Disclose To Us
We collect personal information voluntarily provided through the Contact Form. This is crucial for improving communication and delivering a more personalized experience.
The personal information we collect may include:
- Email addresses
Sensitive Information: We Do Not Process Sensitive Information.
Rest assured, we do not process sensitive information. Your privacy and data security are our top priorities.
2. Information Automatically Collected
When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we automatically collect certain information to ensure the security and functionality of our platform, as well as for internal analytics. This information does not disclose your specific identity but may include:
- Log and Usage Data: Service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information stored in log files. This may encompass your IP address, device details, browser type and settings, activity timestamps, pages viewed, searches, and other actions.
- Device Data: Information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device, such as IP address, device identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider, operating system, and system configuration.
Data Processing Principles
Welcome to our Data Processing Principles. Our commitment to transparency is reflected in the principles guiding the processing of your personal information based on your interactions with our services.
Legal Bases for Processing: Understanding the legal bases for processing is essential for ensuring the protection of your privacy and establishing a secure and trustworthy environment for our users.
We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and have a valid legal reason (i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law. This includes obtaining your consent, complying with laws, fulfilling contractual obligations, protecting your rights, or pursuing our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR mandate an explanation of the legal bases for processing personal information. We rely on the following legal bases:
- Consent: We may process your information with your explicit permission (consent) for specific purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legal Obligations: We process your information when necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as cooperating with law enforcement, defending our legal rights, or providing information as evidence in litigation.
- Vital Interests: We process your information when necessary to protect your vital interests or those of a third party, especially in situations involving potential threats to safety.
If you are located in Canada: Canadian privacy laws govern the processing of your information. We may process your information with your express or implied consent. In exceptional cases, legal provisions permit processing without consent, including:
- Collection in an individual's interests when consent cannot be promptly obtained.
- Investigations, fraud detection, and prevention.
- Business transactions under specific conditions.
- Collection specified by regulations, such as for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
- We respect your rights and offer mechanisms to withdraw your consent where applicable.
When And With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and we are dedicated to providing transparency in how we handle the sharing of your personal information. Below, we outline specific situations in which your data may be shared:
- Sharing with Google Analytics: We work in collaboration with Google Analytics to track and analyze service usage. This may involve utilizing features like Demographics and Interests Reporting. To exercise your right to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For a more comprehensive understanding of Google's privacy practices, kindly refer to the Google Privacy & Terms page.
- Third-Party Websites: Our services may include links to third-party websites or display advertisements from unaffiliated parties. It's crucial to note that our endorsement or guarantee doesn't extend to the services provided by these third parties. Clicking on a third-party link does not imply our endorsement, and we hold no responsibility for the safety, privacy, or data practices of these external sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party websites and contact them directly for any inquiries.
We want to assure you that, apart from these specific situations, we do not share your personal information externally for commercial purposes. Our commitment is to handle your data responsibly and securely.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are compact text files stored on your device when you visit a website. They serve various functions, including enhancing your browsing experience, retaining your preferences, and analyzing your interactions with the site.
We deploy cookies for the following purposes:
- Essential Cookies: Vital for the proper functioning of our website, enabling core functionalities such as security, network management, and accessibility.
- Analytics Cookies: Aiding us in the analysis and comprehension of visitor interactions with our website. The information gathered is utilized to enhance the performance and content of our site.
- Preference Cookies: Allowing our website to remember your preferences, such as language or region, to enrich your overall experience.
You retain control over cookie preferences through your browser settings. While most browsers enable you to block or delete cookies, it's important to note that disabling cookies may impact certain features and functionalities of our website.
We may engage third-party services that place cookies on your device. These cookies are governed by the respective privacy policies of the third-party providers, and we do not exercise control over them.
Updates To This Policy
We strictly adhere to a responsible data retention policy to safeguard your privacy. Your personal information is retained only for the necessary duration required to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice. Unless mandated or permitted by law to observe an extended retention period (e.g., for tax or legal requirements), we maintain your data only as needed. Once there is no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we are committed to either promptly deleting or anonymizing the information.
Do We Collect Information From Minors?
Our commitment to the privacy and safety of minors is unwavering. We do not knowingly collect data from or market to individuals under 18 years of age. By using our Services, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor and consent to their use of the Services. In the event that we discover personal information collected from users under 18 years of age, we will promptly take measures to delete such data from our records.
We are dedicated to maintaining a safe and secure online environment for all users, especially minors. If you have any concerns or inquiries regarding the duration of data retention or our approach to handling information from minors, please don't hesitate to contact us through the channels mentioned in the "Contact Us" section.
Your Privacy Rights
In certain regions, like the EEA, UK, Switzerland, and Canada, you have specific rights under data protection laws. These rights include:
- Access and Copy: You can request access to and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- Correction or Deletion: You have the right to request corrections or deletions of your information.
- Limit Processing: You can limit the processing of your information.
- Data Portability: You have the right to request the portability of your data.
- Object to Automated Decision-Making: You can object to automated decision-making.
If applicable, you can exercise these rights by reaching out to us through the details provided in the "Contact Us" section below.
If you're in the EEA or UK and believe we're unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your Member State data protection authority or the UK data protection authority.
For those in Switzerland, you may contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
Withdrawing Your Consent: If we're relying on your consent to process your personal information, whether express or implied, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. To do so, contact us using the details in the "Contact Us" section below.
Please note that withdrawing consent won't affect the lawfulness of processing before withdrawal. Also, where applicable law allows, it won't impact processing conducted in reliance on lawful grounds other than consent.
Privacy Rights For California Residents
If you're a California resident, you have specific privacy rights, including the ability to:
- Request Access or Deletion: You can ask for details about the personal information we have or request its deletion.
- Know What Information is Collected: Understand the categories and purposes of the personal information we collect.
- Opt-Out from Selling or Sharing: You can choose not to have your personal information sold or shared.
To exercise these rights or for any inquiries, contact us using the details in the "Contact Us" section below.
Categories Of Information We Collect
We prioritize simplicity and transparency in our data collection practices. We only gather the following categories of information:
- Name: We collect your name to personalize our communication with you.
- Email Address: Your email address is crucial for responding to inquiries and providing timely information.
- Geolocation Data: We value your online experience and may collect geolocation data, obtained through tools like Google Analytics or our server. This information helps us enhance your overall website experience in several ways, including tailoring content based on your location, providing region-specific updates or promotions, and optimizing our services to better suit your geographical preferences. Rest assured, we handle this data responsibly, prioritizing your privacy and delivering a more personalized and relevant interaction.
Your privacy is a top priority for us, and we handle your information responsibly.
How We Use And Share Your Information
Details on the use of your personal information can be found in the "Data Processing Principles" section
Will Your Information Be Shared?
Rest assured, we only use your information for internal business purposes, like research and technological development. We never sell your personal information.
California Residents - Additional Rights
If you're a California resident, you have specific privacy rights, including the ability to request access, deletion, and opt-out from selling or sharing your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, or the "Shine The Light" law, provides California residents with specific rights. As part of our services:
- Information Request: Once a year, California residents can request information about personal data disclosed to third parties for direct marketing.
- Data Removal for Minors: If you're under 18 and a California resident, you can request the removal of publicly posted data. Contact us with the details below.
CCPA Privacy Notice
This notice applies exclusively to California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), granting you specific rights. Here's a simplified overview of your rights:
- Right to Request Deletion: You can ask to delete your personal information with certain legal exceptions.
- Right to Be Informed: Know what personal information we collect, its purpose, and if it's sold or shared.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: No discrimination for exercising your privacy rights.
- Right to Limit Use of Sensitive Information: We don't process sensitive personal information.
Other Privacy Rights
You can also:
- Object to processing your personal information
- Request correction or restriction of your data
- Designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf
- Opt-out from future selling or sharing
To Exercise Your Rights: Contact us using the details in the "Contact Us" section below.
Complaints: Share your concerns about data handling; we're here to listen.
Privacy Rights In Other Regions
In summary, your location may afford you additional privacy rights.
Australia And New Zealand
We adhere to the privacy regulations of Australia and New Zealand. This notice outlines the personal information we collect, its sources, purposes, and recipients. Failure to provide necessary information may impact our services.
You have the right to request access or correction of your data at any time. Feel free to contact us for more details.
If you believe we mishandle your data, you can file a complaint with the relevant privacy authorities.
Republic Of South Africa
Similarly, you can request access or correction of your data at any time. Contact us for more details.
If you're dissatisfied with how we handle your complaint, you can contact the Information Regulator in South Africa.
Updates To This Notice
Our Privacy Notice may undergo periodic updates. Any modifications will be promptly posted on this page, so we recommend reviewing it periodically for the latest information.
If you have any queries or concerns, please reach out to us through the contact channels mentioned below or visit our Contact page.
We value your feedback and inquiries and will respond promptly.