- Blockchain Course
- Blockchain Tutorial
- Features of Blockchain
- Limitations of Blockchain
- Design Primitives of Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. Database
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Bitcoin and How It Works
- Bitcoin Forks and SegWit
- Cryptography in the Blockchain
- Cryptocurrency and How It Works
- Digital Money
- PoW vs. PoS
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Blockchain Merkle Tree
- Blockchain DAO
- Blockchain Hash Functions
- Blockchain Payment Verification
- Blockchain Privacy Issues
- Blockchain Use Cases
- Computer Programming
- Learn Python
- Python Keywords
- Python Built-in Functions
- Python Examples
- Learn C++
- C++ Examples
- Learn C
- C Examples
- Learn Java
- Java Examples
- Learn C#
- Learn Objective-C
- Web Development
- Learn HTML
- Learn CSS
- Learn SQL
- Learn PHP
Design Primitives of Blockchain
Cryptographic primitives are the fundamental components that make up a security protocol and system.
You will gain knowledge about cryptographic algorithms while you are here, which appear to be very important when it comes to the creation of secure systems and protocols.
In reality, a security protocol is nothing more than a series of actions that are carried out in order to achieve a predetermined set of security objectives by making use of the appropriate security mechanisms.
Protocols for key management, authentication protocols, and non-repudiation protocols are all currently in use.
Primitive components of design include things like protocols, security, consensus, permissions, and privacy.
The most widely used blockchain protocols
The following is a list of the five most commonly used blockchain protocols:
- Hyper ledger: This open source project quickly and effectively creates a set of tools based on blockchain technology.
- Multichain: Private blockchains make use of multichain protocols to speed up transactions. The firm profited from the use of these protocols. Additionally, an APT is available to expedite blockchain implementation and development.
- Enterprise Ethereum: Use cases for blockchain software development are increased by using these protocols. In order to expand swiftly on a broad scale, this protocol utilizes exchange values.
- Corda: Corda, like multichain, provides protocol design for businesses. In the financial and banking sectors, this protocol is employed.
- Quorum: Due to its tremendous support from financial institutions, the Quorum protocol is the most significant leading protocol in the financial sector. This protocol is employed in the creation of a blockchain-based software project. The protocols described above are extremely complicated, and they are typically utilized in conjunction with specialized blockchain development services.
The cryptographic technology employed by the blockchain ensures the integrity of transactions.
Decentralization and consensus are at the heart of the blockchain. There are blocks in the block chain that contain transactions or bundles of transactions, and this data structure is called a block chain. Each new block is linked to the previous ones in a cryptographic chain in such a way that the data can't be altered.
By using a consensus mechanism, all transactions are checked for accuracy and integrity. However, the blockchain technology differs in key critical security features compared to other technologies.
Blockchain technology provides a level of security and anonymity that cannot be matched by any other technology on the market.
To make sure that all transactions are legitimate, there is no centralized authority that can check them. Blockchain technology's protocols are to blame for this.
The blockchain's consensus mechanism is a fundamental aspect of its design.
In order to participate in a network, the block chain requires permission. In a public blockchain, open-source clients can connect to the network.
The ledger copy is provided once the network has completed the necessary synchronization. Participants in the permissioned blockchain must be granted permission before they may join the network.
Both peer-to-peer networking and the Internet are covered by this permissions policy.
The network's participants benefit from the privacy provided by the blockchain. Confidentiality and anonymity are also part of this concept of privacy.
In order to keep the transaction details secret, confidentiality is required.
« Previous Tutorial Next Tutorial »