Virus prevention is not a difficult task.
For virus prevention, all you need to be, is extra careful.
Tips for Virus Prevention
Here are some tips or guidelines for virus prevention:
- Never use a foreign disk or CD or Pen Drive without scanning it for viruses
- Always scan files downloaded from the Internet or other sources
- Never boot your PC from a floppy unless you are certain that it is virus free
- Write protect your disks
- Use licensed software
- Password protect your PC to prevent unattended modification
- Make regular backups
- Install and use antivirus software
- Keep antivirus software up to date
Networking Online Test